Large-scale testing of unique language teaching techniques from Lingvology Educational and Research Center is completed.
The results of three-month long research are ready:
- out of 325 participants with different initial levels of knowledge, 318 individuals improved all of their skills by 2 levels;
- 7 students increased their language proficiency by one level;
- presumably, the advancement of participants from Elementary (basic level of language command) to Advanced (language proficiency) would take 10 months;
- on average, each student learned 187 words during 1.5 hour class;
- one word enters the vocabulary in 18.7 seconds;
acquisition of grammar does not require memorization; it is learned intuitively through conversations.